Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gossip Girl goes to Fashion Week








This week was Mrs. Waldorf's show in New York's fashion week.  I actually liked the green finale dress that Serena wore, but sometimes I find myself disappointed with the styling choices on the show.  The dress she wore in the show was very plausible for a couture fashion show.  However, I find that most of the Upper East Side debutants are a bit over-styled, looking more like a parody of the Manhattan elite rather than what they actually dress like.  i.e. the dress Serena wears to her mother's wedding.
On a general commentary of the plot line... I love that Serena is finally breaking out of her shell and acting like the bitch that she is.  Let's get real, she's not as nice as she seems.  I can't wait to see the cat fights ensue between Queen B and S.

No comments: