Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy's 2009

Let me preface this by saying I actually did not watch the Grammy's because I was watching He's just not that into you  instead, but nevertheless I am hear to report on the evening's apparel.  To the right like water falling down on a delicate rose we have a very pregnant MIA dwarfing Katy Perry.  Normally Perry's fashion choices are more on the rebellious fun side (may I say sometimes verging towards garish), but tonight she opted for something a bit softer; and just as she feels about kissing girls, "I liked it".  
MIA on the other hand was her usual self and donned funky sneakers with her maternity frock.  I can't find it in me to say anything bad about this one.  I love her music, so fresh, good lyrics, good beats.  And her concert at Terminal 5 last year was still the best concert I've ever seen.   

No comments: