Tuesday, April 7, 2009

London Calling


Oh London.. How I love thee for shopping.  So I just arrived back from London (and definitely still feel the jet lag considering it is 5:45 and I feel like passing out) on tour with the company.  In between shows of Corsaire and Swan Lake, I managed to find a few great places to shop.  Of course, Selfridges tops my list.  They basically carry every designer I lust for but cannot really afford, or pretend to afford; Balenciaga, Lanvin, Chanel, Westwood, Tom Ford, Louboutin, etc.  It's a great place to buy investment pieces.  
Another place that I newly discovered was "the stables" in Camden. Called the stables, because vendors set up their vintage garb in the converted horse stables.  They have a fabulous array of vintage furs, frye boots, scarves, tee's etc. 

No comments: