Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ray Ban Remasters Party

















Ray Bans are one of those things that will be eternally cool.  I remember pining for a pair since I was a young girl, and can recall the excitement of the purchase of my first pair.  Last night, I went to the Ray Ban Remasters party with my friend Michelle and all of the glitterati followed. Upon walking in the entire cast of Gossip Girl was walking out, well almost (Ed Westwick, Blake Lively, Chase Crawford, and Penn Badgley).  Sorry I didn't get to snap a good picture of them but the paparazzi were hovering around them.  I will say that, in person the hands down sexiest one was definitely Ed Westwick.  
OMFGG! Spotted: Chuck Bass leaving the Ray Ban party single.  
I wonder if he fancies ballet dancers? hehe, XOXO Jaunty Jane


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of two beautiful women!