Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Objective

I am continuously inspired by the way people dress in this city.  Every time I turn the corner I find it difficult not to discover a person wearing something unique and chic.   Instead of just making a mental note in my brain of these sightings, I have instead decided to share my experiences of fashion forward thinkers with whomever may be interested.  

The notion of blogging has always been a bit intimidating to me.  Something about putting your own ideas out there for the whole world to see, feels, how should I put this... naked.  However, lately, I have been toying with the idea of somehow immersing myself in the fashion world other than just supporting it with my own wardrobe investments.  And moreover, finding a way to do this that won't totally wipe out my bank account.  I also have been looking for an excuse to take more photographs.

So here is the plan I've devised and I hope you enjoy it.  Hopefully, over time my bank of photographs will expand and become a reference library of fashionistas all over Manhattan.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one guy who thinks you really have it going on. I agree with all of your observations. Is that you in the first picture?