Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Must-Haves

Thought I would comprise a list of fall must haves:

1. High waisted jeans.  I guess this one is sort of obvious considering they are all over the place now, but I can't tell you how happy I am about designers going this route.  I could not be more over the obscenely low hipster jeans.  There is something so feminine about pants hugging the waist; it displays the female form beautifully.

2. Masculine style trousers

3.  Scarves, Scarves, Scarves  (Thanks to Bella I'm obsessed with ABC Furniture and Home's selection of Matta scarves).  Very luxurious casual chic wear without being too garish. 

4. Fur vest.  I know that PETA activists will kill me and you won't be allowed into the LES bar backroom, but I love it.  Nothing makes me feel more glam than this.

5.  Ankle booties (The Louboutin's with the three buttons along the side are incredible, but if that's not in your budget than there are several more that are equally as precious that won't be so damaging to the wallet).  I found a great pair of booty black oxfords at a quirky boutique in Missoula, Montana called Betty's Divine.
 
6. Leather motorcycle jacket

7. Equestrian riding boots.  I love anything equestrian almost always; its a great staple in any wardrobe.  Very smart.

  

No comments: